Color Touch Plus Emulsion is the ideal partner for Color Touch cream colours. This 4% developer is perfect for achieving more intensity in your result, and Color Touch Plus Emulsion offers more coverage than Color Touch for stubborn grey hairs. Specially formulated for use with Color Touch Plus only, a colour which gives beautiful, long-lasting colour results which fade gently to achieve a softer regrowth.
Formulated with a fine blend of colour molecules.
Ideal for low commitment, fun colour.
Unique matte gloss service.
Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Steareth-200, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Sulfite, Ascorbic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, 2-Amino-4-Hydroxyethylaminoanisole Sulfate, P-Aminophenol, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Resorcinol, M-Aminophenol.
Color Touch by Wella Professionals is a professional line of hair color products. Color Touch allows for quick and easy hair color changes to suit any style. This range of professional demi-permanent colour shades yield stunning color results and amazing shine. Color Touch provides unlimited creative color possibilities for clients who want to change their tone more regularly.
For professional use only. This is a personal care or cosmetic product that is safe for consumers and other users under intended and reasonably foreseeable use. Additional information on toxicological endpoints is available from the supplier upon request. Eye: Contact may cause mild to moderate transient irritation. Redness and/or stinging may occur. Skin: May cause irritation or sensitization in sensitive individuals. Depending on the nature of any reaction experienced, a similar reaction may occur on subsequent uses of hair colour products. Inhalation: May cause mild, transient respiratory irritation. Avoid prolonged contact to concentrated vapors. Ingestion: Product used as intended is not expected to cause gastrointestinal irritation. Accidental ingestion of undiluted product may cause mild gastrointestinal irritation with nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.